History
Phi Delta Theta is a men’s college fraternity founded in 1848 at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.  The Fraternity has nearly 190 active chapters in 42 states and five Canadian provinces and maintains its headquarters at Miami University.  Since 1848, more than 250,000 men have been initiated into Phi Delta Theta and the Fraternity has more than 160,000 living alumni.  

The New York Zeta Chapter of Phi Delta Theta (the chapter) was founded in 1918 at Colgate University in Hamilton, NY.  The organization was originally created as the Owl Club in 1907 and later became the Sigma Alpha fraternity before receiving its Phi Delta Theta Charter.  To date, the New York Zeta Chapter has initiated 1,914 members.  The chapter is a self-governing organization that offers its members opportunities for leadership development, community service, social networking and group housing.  About half of the chapter’s active members reside in a chapter house that is owned by Colgate University and is located at 114 Broad Street in Hamilton, New York.  

More Information:
HOMEABOUT NEWSHISTORYDONATELINKSCONTACT

Φ NEW YORK ZETA of PHI DELTA THETA
Colgate University • 114 Broad Street • Hamilton, NY 13346

© Copyright 2011 New York Zeta of Phi Delta Theta. All Rights Reserved.